With chili garlic sauce, peanuts, cilantro and more, try this Thai-inspired pizza is loaded with flavor and spice.
Add some new flavors to your pizza with these Thai-inspired toppings. We mixed Lee Kum Kee’s tastebud-tantalizing Chili Garlic Sauce with your usual tomato sauce for a truly special pie.
Check out the video below to see how to make it.
- 1 pizza dough
- ⅛ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ Lee Kum Kee's Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Bell peppers, as much sliced as desired
- Red onion, as much sliced as desired
- ⅓ cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 large raw carrot, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ½ lime
- Lee Kum Kee's Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness.
- Mix together ginger, chili garlic sauce and tomato sauce. Spread onto dough.
- Top with cheese, bell peppers, red onion, and chicken.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until crust is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and top with raw carrots, cilantro, peanuts, a squeeze of lime juice and sriracha.