This is a cute dessert perfect for these hot summer days!
By Soni Sinha
Wait till you taste it! Its out of this world delicious and just the perfect little bite for a sweet treat at any time!
- !For the Crust
- Ground Walnuts-1½ cups
- Melted Butter-4 tbsp
- Sugar or honey-2-3 tbsp
- !For the Filling
- Reduced Fat Cream Cheese-8 oz (room temperature)
- Egg-1 (room temperature)
- Greek Yoghurt-2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract-1 tsp
- Sugar-1/4 cup
- !For the Topping
- Fresh Sliced Strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor place the Walnuts and pulse them until a crumb consistency.
- Add the butter and sugar and pulse again.
- Line a mini muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Evenly divide the mixture among the liners and press with your fingers all over.
- In a bowl using your electric mixer beat the softened cream cheese and egg until creamy.
- Gradually add the sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the Greek Yoghurt and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Pour a tbsp or two on prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until the cheesecakes are puffed and set in the center about 17-20 mins.
- Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let it cool in the pan and then transfer into a tray and cool completely.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.