You can add a layer of ground cookies between the berries and cream cheese. Simple and easy!
By Tamara Novakoviç
I think this is one of the most popular fruits, would you agree? I like them best either fresh with a dollop of honey, or in creamy trifles like this one. You can add a layer of ground cookies between the berries and cream cheese. Simple and easy!
- 8.8 oz (250 g) fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 8.8 oz (250 g) cream cheese
- 5.2 oz (150 g) powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Wash strawberries, trim their tops, cut into cubes. Combine with balsamic vinegar and sugar in a medium saucepan and cook on low heat for 15 minutes. They have to soften and become mushy. The mixture will thicken.
- Mix cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Place cream cheese mixture in serving glasses, top it with cooked strawberries and alternate.
- Refrigerate before serving.