Hummus doesn’t always have to be savory. This easy recipe packs unbelievable flavor and is great for your next party.
By Robin Runner
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Hummus.
Hummus doesn’t always have to be savory. My kids love it and let’s face it… it’s better than a cookie for a snack. This creamy hummus will captivate the youngest of taste buds and have them coming back for more. Easy recipe, unbelievable flavor. Great for your next party!
Author: Robin Runner
Recipe Type: appetizer, dessert
- 1 can of drained and rinsed garbanzo beans
- ½ cup of all natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup of maple syrup, agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- ⅓ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Into your food processor or Vitamix, blend the first 5 ingredients until smooth. Then by hand stir in the chocolate chips. Serve with graham crackers, apple slices or cinnamon and sugar tortilla chips.