SPONSORED: We get excited about good food and great ingredients, so we’ve teamed up with Divine Flavor to bring you delicious recipes for each season made with their fresh produce.
This crunchy, creamy stuffed pepper appetizer can be done in minutes and doesn’t require any cooking. Perfect for your next party or even packed up for a snack on the go.
- 10 Tribelli peppers, cut in half, seeds removed
- 8 ounces goat cheese (French goat cheese, if possible)
- ¼ Plain, whole milk Greek yogurt
- ½ fresh corn, cut off the cob
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Stir together goat cheese, yogurt, corn, chili powder, salt and basil.
- Fill peppers with mixture and serve!