SPONSORED: We get excited about good food and great ingredients, so we’ve teamed up with Divine Flavor to bring you delicious recipes for each season made with their fresh produce.
This crunchy, creamy stuffed pepper appetizer can be done in minutes and doesn’t require any cooking. Perfect for your next party or even packed up for a snack on the go.
Corn and Goat Cheese-Stuffed Tribelli Peppers
- 10 Tribelli peppers cut in half, seeds removed
- 8 ounces goat cheese French goat cheese, if possible
- 1/4 Plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/2 fresh corn cut off the cob
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- Stir together goat cheese, yogurt, corn, chili powder, salt and basil.
- Fill peppers with mixture and serve!
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.