If you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is for you. A fudgy brownie tart is topped with peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough and baked to gooey perfection.
This Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownie Tart is two delicious desserts in one! Decadent fudgy brownies topped with dollops of peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough and baked to perfection.
If you love brownies and love peanut butter cookies, you’re going to love this tart. And if you’ve never heard of a brookie, a brookie is a combination of a brownie and a cookie. And in this case it’s a decadently delicious fudgy brownie and a peanut butter cookie studded with chocolate chips in tart form. You can also use a 10 inch pie plate if you don’t have a tart pan. Just whip up the brownie batter and pour it into the tart pan and top with dollops of the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough and bake. This tart does double duty. It’ll satisfy your brownie and cookie cravings in one! It’s a win-win my friends. Hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful day!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10 inch tart pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter: In a small bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not over mix. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared tart pan.
- Make the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough: In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar. Add the egg and the vanilla and continue to mix until well combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place dollops of the cookie dough on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove from oven to wire rack to cool. When cool remove from tart pan to platter. Cut into wedges and serve.
Hello, my name is Mary Ann Dwyer and I am the blogger behind The Beach House Kitchen. I grew up my entire life lucky enough to spend summers at the Jersey Shore. I entertain from Memorial Day to Labor Day and love every minute of it. My fondest memories are from times spent there enjoying meals with family and friends and this blog is my way of sharing it with you.