Easily make a big pan of these warm ham and cheese sliders for a brunch or picnic crowd.
Perfect for any type of entertaining, these Ham and Cheese Sliders are simple to make and easy to eat!
Brunch for a Crowd: Ham and Cheese Sliders
Author: Susan Benton
Recipe Type: Brunch
- 3 packages Pepperidge Farms Party Rolls, King’s Hawaiian Rolls, OR if Gluten Free try Schar’s Ciabatta Rolls
- 1 pound ham, shredded (great to use leftover if on hand)
- ½ pound good Swiss cheese like gruyere, finely grated or thinly sliced
- ½ pound unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons creole mustard or deli mustard
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1½ tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Salt and pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Prep the rolls by removing them from the tray and slicing them in half. Do not separate the individual rolls. Put the bottom back in the tray. Cover until later.
- Grate the Swiss cheese
- Prep the ham by putting it into the food processor to shred it. Remove to a bowl.
- Put the onion the food processor and finely chop. Add the butter, mustard, Worcestershire, S&P, cayenne, and the poppy seeds; whir until it is a spreadable consistency.
- Leaving the bottom in the tray, spread the top and the bottom of the rolls with the mixture. Add a layer of ham and a layer of cheese. Put the top on. Dab a little butter here and there on top. Cover the entire tray with foil and wrap tightly. Bake until toasty and cheese melts… about 20 minutes.
- Slice in-between the rolls with a serrated knife and serve warm.