It’s the season of cool pasta salads and what could be more delicious than one of our favorite sandwiches becoming a bowl of pasta loaded with bacon and fresh vegetables.
- 8 ounces whole-wheat rotini like Barilla
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette divided (like Newman’s Own)
- 8 slices bacon cooked
- 2 pints grape tomatoes halved
- 8 ounces provolone or white cheddar cheese cubed
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- Cook pasta according? to package directions. Drain. Place in a large bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp dressing.
- Chop bacon and add to bowl. Add tomatoes and cheese. Chop lettuce and add to bowl. Toss with remaining ¼ cup dressing. Chill.
Offering more than 14,000 recipes plus features and DIYs on cooking, dining and entertaining, Relish celebrates America's love of food. Relish is about honoring cooking traditions while exploring new trends and ideas, which is why millions of people turn to both Relish.com and Relish Magazine for special occasion recipes, quick and easy weeknight suppers and culinary adventures.