Just cube the mangoes and blend to make this yummy and skinny ice cream.
By Nisa Homey
- Alphonso mangoes: 2, about 1 kg.
- Milk powder: 200 gm.
- Low fat cream: 200 gm.
- Skimmed milk: 1 cup.
- Sugar: ½ cup.
- Peel the mangoes and cube it. Put in a blender and puree it.
- Add in the milk powder.
- Add in one cup of milk....skimmed milk.
- Half cup of sugar.
- And the low fat cream.
- Blend for 2 minutes and ta da your fresh mango ice cream in liquid state is ready.
- Pour into pans...because of the mangos I got double yield.
- Put this in the freezer and in between lightly beat it with a fork, for about 3 to 4 times....and finally just leave it undisturbed in the freezer preferably overnight....and then you own homemade fresh mango ice cream