Looking to upgrade your Margarita game? Of course you are (who isn’t?)! Look no further than this stunning Jalapeño Avocado version.
The Jalapeño Avocado Margarita
- 4 oz Tequila blanco (We used Tequila Bribón Blanco)
- 2 oz Agave nectar cut 50/50 with water
- 2 oz Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 Avocado Peeled and smashed
- 2 slices Jalapeño
- Lime slices for serving
- Fill two rocks glasses with ice. Set aside.
- Place ripe avocado, and jalapeno slices in a cocktail shaker. Muddle ingredients until they're thoroughly mashed.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Strain into the two rocks glasses.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wheels.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.