These sweet sriracha pumpkin seeds deliver a handful of perfect spicy-sweetness.
By Olivia Caminiti
These pumpkin seeds have a little bit of everything to make anyone eat them as fast as a kid with a bag of candy after a night of collecting their loot. Let theses goods carry you blissfully through November.
- 2.5 cups fresh pumpkin seeds, cleaned from pulp (~1 med-large pumpkin)
- parchment paper
- .5 tsp ground ginger
- .5 tsp cinnamon
- .5 tsp salt
- .25 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp Sriracha
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tblsp unsalted butter, melted]
- Preheat oven to 250*F; place parchment covered baking sheet with an even layer of pumpkin seeds in preheated oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine next seven ingredients in a medium bowl.
- After the 30 minutes, add seeds into the bowl and cover with glaze; place back on the parchment sheet and put in the oven at 300*F for 10 minutes more to caramelize glaze.
- Remove and place parchment sheet with seeds on a cooling rack till cool.
- Store in a air-tight container; Enjoy & repeat.