PARTNER POST: Get ready to feed a holiday crowd with appetizer recipes paired perfectly with food-friendly Cavit wines.
- Small potatoes
- Olive Oil
- 8 oz Smoked Trout
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt to taste
- Garnishes: chopped red onion alfalfa sprouts, chives
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices, toss in olive oil and season with salt. Spread out on a lined sheet pan and bake until tender and crispy on the edges. (Consider broiling to crisp at the end)
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta, pinch of salt (if needed) and lemon zest.
- Once the potatoes are out of the oven and slightly cooled, top with a scoop of ricotta and some flaked smoked trout.
- Garnish with chopped red onions, alfalfa sprouts or chopped chives
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.