Creamy, rich dark chocolate fudge is easy to make and perfect with a sprinkle of sea salt on top.
By Shaina Wizov
I’m having a major craving for fudge. Are you?! If you aren’t already, you will by the end of this post. This recipe is simple, but decadent. All it takes it dark chocolate melted with creamy sweetened condensed milk, sprinkled with coarse sea salt. The only really hard thing this recipe requires is patience. The fudge should setup in the fridge overnight or for a handful of hours, so you will have to wait a bit!
Salted Dark Chocolate Fudge
- Author: Shaina Wizov
- 1.5 lbs dark chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp dark cocoa powder
- coarse sea salt
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and grease heavily with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together in a large microwavable bowl, in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Stir in the cocoa powder.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and use a spatula to smooth out evenly.
- Sprinkle the sea salt over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Allow to soften for about 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- Category: Dessert
Located in South Florida but born and raised in New Jersey! This Florida foodie is immersed in all things food and wine. Shaina is currently on the restaurant committee for Taste of the Nation Palm Beach, and has volunteered and attended various other local food and wine festivals and events. Shaina created her blog, Take A Bite Out of Boca, in December of 2011, after discovering her love for cooking, baking and restaurant-hopping. Take A Bite Out of Boca has tripled its number of followers and views since going through a redesign in July 2014. Shaina is available for Recipe Development, Restaurant Reviews, Giveaways and Product Reviews Ad Placement, Social Media Coverage, Brand Ambassadorship, Conference and Event Representation, and Travel Opportunities.