Creamy, rich dark chocolate fudge is easy to make and perfect with a sprinkle of sea salt on top.
By Shaina Wizov
I’m having a major craving for fudge. Are you?! If you aren’t already, you will by the end of this post. This recipe is simple, but decadent. All it takes it dark chocolate melted with creamy sweetened condensed milk, sprinkled with coarse sea salt. The only really hard thing this recipe requires is patience. The fudge should setup in the fridge overnight or for a handful of hours, so you will have to wait a bit!
- 1.5 lbs dark chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp dark cocoa powder
- coarse sea salt
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and grease heavily with cooking spray.
- Melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together in a large microwavable bowl, in 30 second increments until fully melted.
- Stir in the cocoa powder.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and use a spatula to smooth out evenly.
- Sprinkle the sea salt over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Allow to soften for about 10-15 minutes before cutting.