Welcome to silk in a glass.
With peanut butter.
And yummy deliciousness.
This smoothie is so creamy and silky. Smooooothhhh and undeniably delicious. I swear it is THE best pumpkin smoothie I’ve ever had. It’s absolutely perfect for breakfast, because it’s not to sweet, nor to rich. The pumpkin, peanut butter and banana make it perfectly filling and satisfying. I think you’ll love it.
I’m so happy about fall! Aren’t you? Bring on the pumpkins!Print
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Yogurt Smoothie
Filling, velvety, satisfying, and not too sweet, this smoothie makes a perfect fall breakfast.
- Author: Kristi Kaiser
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin (chilled)
- ½ cup ice cubes (about 8 ice cubes)
- ? cup fresh orange juice
- 2 generous tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small pinch of ground cloves
- 1 ripe banana
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients (through banana) in a blender, and process until smooth. Garnish with dash of ground nutmeg, if desired. Serve immediately.
I recommend you do not try to substitute plain greek yogurt. I tried it, and the flavor is just not right. Use low-fat vanilla yogurt for the best flavor. The four servings I mentioned in the yield, are small servings as you see in the photo.
Hi, I'm Kristi. The cook, author and photographer at Inspiration Kitchen. I am so passionate about food and I want to share that love! It is my goal to entertain.inspire.encourage home cooks everywhere that anyone can cook!
This looks so good! :)
AGNESE from http://www.theblogness.com