Welcome to silk in a glass.
With peanut butter.
And yummy deliciousness.
This smoothie is so creamy and silky. Smooooothhhh and undeniably delicious. I swear it is THE best pumpkin smoothie I’ve ever had. It’s absolutely perfect for breakfast, because it’s not to sweet, nor to rich. The pumpkin, peanut butter and banana make it perfectly filling and satisfying. I think you’ll love it.
I’m so happy about fall! Aren’t you? Bring on the pumpkins!
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Yogurt SmoothieKristi Kaiser
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin chilled
- ½ cup ice cubes about 8 ice cubes
- ? cup fresh orange juice
- 2 generous tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small pinch of ground cloves
- 1 ripe banana
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients (through banana) in a blender, and process until smooth. Garnish with dash of ground nutmeg, if desired. Serve immediately.
Hi, I'm Kristi. The cook, author and photographer at Inspiration Kitchen. I am so passionate about food and I want to share that love! It is my goal to entertain.inspire.encourage home cooks everywhere that anyone can cook!