Enjoy these delicious honey and mustard wings with a flavorful dipping sauce.
By Ariel Rebel
- 2 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 3 teaspoons of honey
- ¼ teaspoon of dried coriander leaves
- ¼ teaspoon of ginger powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 2-3 teaspoons of Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Lime juice
- pinch of Dried Coriander
- Pre-heat your oven at 350. Line a parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Toss your wings with all the spices, you can let the sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour or more to let all the taste infuse in to the chicken but it’s only optional. Put a single layer of wings on your baking sheet and put in the oven for a baking pattern of:
- minutes – turn them
- minutes – turn them again
- Total 1 hour of cooking and they are going to be amazing :)
- While the wings are in the oven, mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and reserve in the fridge till everything is ready!
Canadian food blogger, model and web designer Ariel Rebel was born in Montreal in 1985. Her love for food started at a young age by looking at her grand mother cooking pie after pie while she was trying to steal some uncooked dough from the counter. Ariel inspiration for recipes comes from her French Canadian roots mix with all her traveling memories and the countless hours she spent running around Montreal to taste all the different culinary cultures. Her passion for cooking big dinners for her friends and family never ceases to increase every year and that's what motivate her to keep learning new skills while experimenting in her kitchen at much as she can. On her blog (ZestyandSpicy.com) Ariel shares with the world her passion for flavorful and healthy recipes while blogging small pieces of her life as a model and a web entrepreneur.