- 8 oz fresh mozzarella (sliced)
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 lb small tomatoes on the vine
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- salt and pepper
- crusty bread
- Preheat your oven or toaster oven to 300 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the halved cherry tomatoes on the sheet, cut side up.
- Bake in the oven for about 2 hours, or until the tomatoes look like they are half dried and shriveled.
- Remove pan from the oven and lift parchment paper (with tomatoes) off the pan and onto a cooling rack.
- Increase the heat to 350 F and line the baking sheet with another sheet of parchment.
- Place the tomatoes on the vine on the sheet (still on the vine) and drizzle with the olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Bake for about one hour, or until tomatoes are soft and the tops are bursting.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve both sets of tomatoes with the sliced mozzarella, sprinkles of salt and pepper, and another drizzle of olive oil.
- Eat with some good crusty bread and enjoy!
- Category: Antipasto