A delicious treat for all seasons, and easy to make on a sweet-tooth’s whim.
By Tamara Novakovic
- 7.9 oz (225 g) white chocolate
- ¼ cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2.1 oz (60 g) coconut flour
- Heat cream until it boils and remove from heat. Add chopped white chocolate and stir until it melts. Add cinnamon and coconut flour.
- Let cool completely and roll into balls. Roll truffles into shredded coconut.
Tamara Novakovic is a passionate self-taught cook, food blogger, freelance food writer and photographer behind bite-my-cake.blogspot.com. Her life journey has led her through Faculty of Humanities in Zagreb, Croatia to discovering passion for making cakes. She is currently a weekly food columnist for Croatian newspaper V magazine and food magazine Repete.