A delicious treat for all seasons, and easy to make on a sweet-tooth’s whim.
By Tamara Novakovic
Coconut and White Chocolate Truffles
Truffles are always an easy and delicious treat.
Author: Tamara Novakovic
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 7.9 oz (225 g) white chocolate
- ¼ cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 2.1 oz (60 g) coconut flour
- Heat cream until it boils and remove from heat. Add chopped white chocolate and stir until it melts. Add cinnamon and coconut flour.
- Let cool completely and roll into balls. Roll truffles into shredded coconut.