SPONSORED STORY – BROUGHT TO YOU BY CASTELLO ALPS SELECTION
As long as the cheese is good, and the accessories pair well with it, a cheese plate with just one cheese doesn’t have to be dull.
- 100 g Castello Alps Selection Weissbier, sliced
- 25 g almonds, blanched, roasted and coarsely chopped
- 25 g blueberries, washed
- 3 dl twigs of parsley, washed
- ½ dl sunflower oil
- pinch of kitchen salt
- Chop the parsley twigs, oil and salt in a food processor until smooth and green.
- Serve the cheese with some of the parsley oil and sprinkle with roasted almonds and blueberries.
Win a Castello Alps Selection cheese tasting for you and your friends – enter below!
This article is part of Castello Moments, a collaboration between Honest Cooking and Arla Foods USA.
Castello® Bavarian Alps Selection is made from cows that live a life of privilege, grazing on Alpine grasses and herbs high up in the mountains during summer. Come fall, they are paraded back to warm homes and milked with care in a centuries-old tradition. Time-honoured recipes turn their distinctive, herb-infused milk into delicious cheeses that will transport you and everyone you share them with to a Bavarian mountain high. Castello® is proud to share these unique cheeses with you.