Ann Low with an easy, healthy and quick salad that everyone will love.
By Ann Low
- 2 Avocados
- 150-200g Chicken breast or thigh, skinless and boneless
- 100g Mixed salad, roughly shredded
- 10g Cherry tomatoes, cut to half or quarter
- 50ml Extra virgin olive oil or slightly more
- 2-3 Limes - juice or add to taste
- a dash of black pepper or mixed herbs
- Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper then place in a pot of boiling water until cooked. Leave to cool and cut into cubes, set aside.
- Cut avocados into cubes.
- Place mixed salad in a large bowl and add olive oil and lime juice, toss well and divide mixed salad into two serving bowls.
- Place avocados, chicken meat and cherry tomatoes evenly on top of salad.
- Drizzle mayonnaise and a dash of black pepper over salad and serve.
Ann Low is the author of Anncoo Journal, and loves to bake and cook for both family and friends. She acquired a strong passion for culinary skills from a very young age by watching her grandmother prepare delicious meals for the family. Ann believes that baking is an art and she wants to share her baking and cooking experiences with everyone in the world.