Watermelon and Strawberry Cooler
There's no alcohol in this refreshing recipe, but that doesn't mean you can't improvise.
Author: Jerri Green
Recipe Type: Drink
- Several slices of watermelon
- 4 strawberries, hulled
- A few fresh sprigs of mint
- Juice from ½ a lime, more for garnish
- Place the lime juice in the collection container of a juicer.
- Add in the mint, berries, and melon to the juicer. Be sure to remove any rinds and seeds from the watermelon first. Juice ingredients completely.
- Stir and pour over ice. Garnish with more mint and lime.
- Serve immediately.