Take comforting spices and flavors and blend them together to make a wholesome pumpkin smoothie bowl topped with crunchy, delicious bits.
Pumpkin spice smoothie bowl. Can you think of a better food marriage? The cozy, comforting pumpkin spice flavor EVERYONE loves this time of year paired with wholesomeness a smoothie bowl.
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- ? cup gluten free oats
- ? cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp dried coconut milk (you can also use your favorite protein powder, or shredded coconut)
- 1 tbsp all natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- ½ tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 1 cup of ice
- Pecans, raw pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and chia seeds to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, except ice, in a high power blender. Blend until smooth. Add ice and continue blending until you get a smoothie like consistency
- Pour into a bowl, top with pecans, pumpkin seeds, chia and hemp