Nutella Brownies are brownies made from just 3 ingredients, Nutella, flour and eggs. They are soft and taste amazing with ice-cream.
By Anita Mokashi
- 1 cup Nutella
- 10 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Chopped Almonds for garnishing
- Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put 6 cupcakes cases into a cupcake baking tray.
- Put the batter in the cupcake cases. Sprinkle some chopped almonds for garnishing.
- Using oven gloves put them in the oven.
- Bake them for 15 minutes. Insert a tooth pick and see if they are done.
- Serve them hot with ice-cream.