If you want to have the real taste of mangoes then don’t look anywhere else and just go for this mango juice.
By Dassana Amit
I had made homemade mango juice from organic alphonso mangoes recently. The organic mangoes tasted incredibly good in the juice. I have made mango juice many times before but it has never been so good.
- 2 medium size alphonso mangoes or any other sweet mango variety
- sugar or jaggery if required
- ice cubes (optional)
- wash the mangoes.
- peel them and chop them into small pieces.
- put the mango pieces into blender
- and blend them till smooth
- i suggest you can consider leaving few mango pieces or add them later on to the juice.
- serve the mango juice in tall glasses.
- or you can serve it in a bowl if you are having it with puri or phulkas.