If you want to have the real taste of mangoes then don’t look anywhere else and just go for this mango juice.
By Dassana Amit
I had made homemade mango juice from organic alphonso mangoes recently. The organic mangoes tasted incredibly good in the juice. I have made mango juice many times before but it has never been so good.
Author: Dassana Amit
Recipe Type: Drink
- 2 medium size alphonso mangoes or any other sweet mango variety
- sugar or jaggery if required
- ice cubes (optional)
- wash the mangoes.
- peel them and chop them into small pieces.
- put the mango pieces into blender
- and blend them till smooth
- i suggest you can consider leaving few mango pieces or add them later on to the juice.
- serve the mango juice in tall glasses.
- or you can serve it in a bowl if you are having it with puri or phulkas.
if you want to have mango juice cold then: 1. you can add some ice cubes to it. 2. or you can keep the mango juice in refrigerator for few hours. 3. or you can keep the mangoes in refrigerator overnight and make the mango juice next day. if you want to reduce the consistency of mango juice then you add water or ice cubes to it. enjoy.
Originally Published: May 6, 2013