A refreshing cherry spritzer, perfect for those Labor Day cookouts.
By Amie Valpone
Labor Day Refreshing Cherry Spritzer
Recipe Type: Drinks
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange zest, plus more for garnish
- 4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 tsp. Barlean'schia seeds
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Juice cherries using a juicer or a blender into a large glass.
- Strain through a sieve, pushing juice through with a spatula. Discard cherry solids.
- Pour cherry juice into a large pitcher. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve chilled with additional orange zest, if desired.