Besides a dipping sauce, you can drizzle this healthy condiment over grilled or pan-seared chicken, pork or seafood for a fabulous finishing sauce. It’s also great for lettuce wraps, fried rice or stir-fried noodles, or try it as a salad dressing base.
By Chris Scheuer
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons Sriacha Sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1¼ cups water
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. It will reduce and become smooth and creamy. If the sauce gets too thick you can always add a bit more water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Keeps well for 1-2 weeks.