High Gastronomy – Dinner in the Sky at Brusselicious 2012
The famous high altitude Dinner in the Sky pop up restaurant will be one of the main attractions at the four-week Brusselicious food festival this summer.
By Eric Sohl
Brussels has always loved Surrealism, so naturally the Brusselicious 2012 food festival just had to offer a Surrealist experience to raise high the flag of our gastronomy.
Dinner in the Sky has met the challenge by providing a unique occasion to discover Brussels’ high cuisine in the most extraordinary manner possible: 22 guests and a ‘starred’ chef will share an unforgettable gastronomic experience in the skies over the capital, enjoying an unparalleled view of Brussels and its surroundings while delighting in rare dishes and fine wines.
7 Great Chefs of Brussels:
Each day a renowned Brussels Chef will treat 22 guests to a delicious lunch and 2 dinners:
• Yves Mattagne of Sea-Grill**
• Lionel Rigolet of Comme chez Soi**
• Pascal Devalkeneer of Chalet de la Forêt**
• David Martin of La Paix*
• Giovanni Bruno of Senza Nome*
• Luigi Ciciriello of La Truffe Noire*
• Patrick Vandecasserie of La Villa Lorraine
Where and When ?
For 1 week each, 4 different emblematic sites are the venue for the Dinner in the Sky:
• From 4 to 10 June: The Royal Palace
• From 11 to 17 June: the Atomium
• From 18 to 24 June: the Esplanade of Cinquantenaire
• From 25 June to 1 July: the Bois de la Cambre
Originally Published: January 11, 2012