This is the easiest meal you can ever prepare, and probably the tastiest.
By Priya Mahadevan
- Angel hair or thin vermicelli (even if you have no leftovers, this takes 5-10 minutes to cook at the most)
- Fresh Spinach leaves
- Garlic 1-2 cloves depending on how much you love it
- 1 Red chili crumbled
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1-2 tbsp Schezuan stir-fry sauce (this is vital folks)
- In a shallow wok/pan heat the sesame oil
- Crumble the chili in it
- Next, crush the garlic or add crushed garlic
- Now throw in the spinach and spin a couple of times. The spinach will almost immediately get soggy
- Add the noodles and the sauce over it
- Toss a few times until all the noodles are drenched in the sauce
- Put on your plate and dig in hot.