This simple smoothie recipe contains pomegranates (which is a great source of antioxidants and vitamin C), banana (which is potassium rich and contains fiber), low fat yogurt, and honey.
Blend all these ingredients together and serve. It’s that simple. This smoothie is a great way to kick start any day. Have it for breakfast or even after a work out.
- 360 ml (11/2 cup ) pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 240 ml (1 cup) low fat yogurt or soya yogurt
- 1-2 tsp honey, to sweeten (optional)
- pomegranate seeds to garnish.
- Combine pomegranate juice, bananas, low fat yogurt, and honey in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with pomegranate seeds.