Ann Low with an easy, healthy and quick salad that everyone will love.
By Ann Low
Avacado Chicken Salad
An easy, healthy and quick salad for everyone at home.
Author: Ann Low
Recipe Type: Salad
- 2 Avocados
- 150-200g Chicken breast or thigh, skinless and boneless
- 100g Mixed salad, roughly shredded
- 10g Cherry tomatoes, cut to half or quarter
- 50ml Extra virgin olive oil or slightly more
- 2-3 Limes - juice or add to taste
- a dash of black pepper or mixed herbs
- Season chicken breast with a little salt and pepper then place in a pot of boiling water until cooked. Leave to cool and cut into cubes, set aside.
- Cut avocados into cubes.
- Place mixed salad in a large bowl and add olive oil and lime juice, toss well and divide mixed salad into two serving bowls.
- Place avocados, chicken meat and cherry tomatoes evenly on top of salad.
- Drizzle mayonnaise and a dash of black pepper over salad and serve.