This simple and super tempting white chocolate chip cookies recipe will surely put you in awe.
By Anamika Sharma
- All Purpose Flour – 1¾ cups
- Cocoa powder – 1¼ cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Brown sugar – ¾ cup
- Baking soda – 2 tsp
- Butter – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp.
- White chocolate chips – 2 cups
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C .
- In a bowl combine butter and sugars until fluffy.
- Now add eggs, vanilla, and salt, mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients.
- With the help of a wooden spatula add in white chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Make small lemon size balls and place them on the baking try (line the tray with the parchment paper).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, let cookies set for 5 minutes on baking sheet and then remove them to a cooling rack.
Anamika Sharma is a passionate foodie, a food blogger with a background in aviation and telecom industry for good 15 years. Her mission is to spread the love for Indian cooking to all those who wrongly think it’s too difficult. She loves to cook for her family, specially her kids. Besides cooking she also enjoys photography and traveling. MAD – making a difference is a word she chose to describe her Indian cooking site. Cooking always meant to her to be maddening and now she is mad about cooking.