Taking only five minutes of your time to create, this smooth vegan soft serve is beyond delicious.
By Tania Cusack
It really does take only 5 minutes to delight with this recipe, but you could even make this at the very last minute and serve it with a chocolate dessert. It is the ultimate soft serve. A blender produces the best results because it pulverizes the tiny seeds, but you could make it with a processor or hand held blender. And, if it is important in your world, this has no dairy or eggs, go figure.
- 3 full cups approx 300gm of frozen raspberries or another frozen fruit
- 1 cup of coconut cream (Ayam brand or Kara both are very thick and are available from any supermarket), chilled
- 3 Tablespoons of honey ( more or less to taste or you can use agave or maple syrup)
- Put the coconut cream and raspberries into the blender and blitz till smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of honey into the mixture and blitz again. Taste for sweetness, adding more honey if you like. I find 3 Tablespoon to be enough
- Eat immediately with roasted crushed nuts or a chocolate dessert.
- You can put into the freezer for several hours if you want to make it ahead.
- Note: It will freeze quite solid if left overnight
After completing Culinary School in Sydney, Tania travelled the world working as a Chef in restaurants, doing catering and cooking on road for a travel company in Europe and the US. Once back at home, the birth of her son meant a change, and during his small years, she enjoyed jobs in wholesale food, buying Artisan food products, testing and recipe writing as sales and educational tools. Tania is now back to what she loves, working as an in house Chef for a large retailer, conducting Cooking Classes and writing recipes for her blog.