- Spaghetti best quality
- 1 kilo vongole (clams)
- 2 Charlotte onions chopped
- 2 pic garlic chopped
- 1 tsp red chili finely chopped
- 3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 dl dry white wine
- 0.5 dl parsley
- Scrub the vongoles in cold water and lett hem soak for a few hours to get the sand out. Throw the ones away that dont stay closed. Peel and chop on of the onions, chili and garlic. Fry the onions and garlic soft in the oil. Pour in the wine and bring to boil.
- Place the vongoles in the pan, bring to boil under lid. Let them cook until the vongoles have opened, approx. 3-5 min. Lift up the vongoles and put aside and under plastic.
- Strain the stock and let it boil down to 3 dl remains.
- Boil the pasta in salted water, follow the instructions about time on the packaging. Drain but save some off the pasta water for later.
- Chop the other onion finely. Fry the onion softly in oil, approx 3 min. ca 3 min. Add the stock and parsley.
- Put the pasta in the pan and add the vongole. Add some pasta water and let boil together.
- Put some parsley on top and serve at once.