For your next slumber party, why not serve your non-allergic guests this wonderful peanut treat?
By Brady Evans
- 12.3-ounce (350 grams) package silken tofu and
- ⅓ cup (80 mL) creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup (80 mL) confectioners' sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Divide among glasses, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 30 minutes.
Brady Evans is a cook who specializes in stretching cooking boundaries towards a more healthy lifestyle. She loves making recipes with unexpected ingredients and share her passion for cooking through her very successful and mostly-vegetarian blog, Branny Boils Over.