- 1 Red Rooster cut roast chicken with Moroccan Glaze
- 1 extra serving of Moroccan Glaze
- 10 pack Tortillas (medium size)
- 2 peaches (finely diced)
- ½ bunch mint
- 1 cup oven roasted almonds
- ¼ cup low fat sour cream
- ¼ cup Japanese mayonnaise
- ½ lime (juice)
- ¼ red cabbage (finely sliced)
- 2 spring onions
- Remove chicken meat from the bones and shred the chicken with your fingers and place in a serving bowl.
- In separate serving bowls place peach, mint and roasted almonds.
- In a medium size bowl mix sour cream, mayonnaise and lime juice until combined. Mix through red cabbage and spring onions and place in a serving bowl.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave until warmed through. Place on a serving plate or in a basket. Cover to keep warm.
- Place all ingredients on the dining table for people to self assemble their tacos.
- Recipe Notes
- Place a tortilla on your plate. Top with a spoonful of coleslaw, a decent amount of chicken, sprinkle with roasted almonds, mint and peach. Finish off with extra Moroccan glaze to taste.