Rekorderlig, a Swedish cider company, recently released a brand new, refreshing flavor just in time for summer fun. This sweet conconction is best when served over ice with a slice of lime for the perfect acidic contrast. However, we also love it mixed into cocktails, like this Scandi Pash or a Passionfruit Mojito. Give it a try!
- 1 oz Vodka
- 0.5 oz Cointreau
- 0.5 oz Orange Juice
- 0.5 oz Lemon Juice
- 5 oz Rekorderlig Passionfruit Cider
- 1/4 slice of fresh Passionfruit
- Add all ingredients except the cider into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake hard and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with passionfruit cider, stir and garnish with fresh passion fruit.
- 1 oz White rum
- 1 oz St Germain
- 2/3 oz Lime Juice
- 1 Dash Simple syrup
- 7-8 Mint leafs
- 4 oz Rekorderlig Passion fruit Cider
- Garnish: Mint sprigs and lime wedge
- Add all ingredients except cider into a highball glass and fill up 1/3 with crushed ice. Use the back of a bar spoon or a swizzlestick to blend the ingredients and break up the mint leafs. Ad more crushed ice up to 2/3 of the glass and fill up with passionfruit cider. Garnish with a mint sprig, lime wedge and a straw.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.