Dig into a plate of this stunning tomato and crab salad tossed in a cool, light dressing.
- Click the link above for the recipe.
- 1/8 teaspoon pink pepercorn salt (or sea salt with fresh black pepper)
- 8 oz jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/4 small red onion (sliced thinly)
- 1 loose handful of watercress
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- Whisk sugar, vinegar, olive oil and garlic together in a bowl. Add crab meat and toss to combine. Cut tomatoes, watercress and onion and plate. Add crab. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Category: Main, Side