Sometimes you need something refreshingly light even in the dark winter months. This delicious smokey strawberry salad with almonds and feta cheese for instance.
By Manar Magdy
- 1 cup lettuce cut into large pieces .
- ½ cup strawberry, thinly sliced.
- ¼ cup goat cheese .
- 1 tbsp sliced almonds.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tbsp good balsamic vinegar.
- a pinch of smoked sea salt
- a pinch of crushed black pepper
- On a plate, place the lettuce and strawberries .
- In a pan, toast the almond slices slowly, until slightly browned
- Add goat cheese and almonds .
- Mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and pour over salad
- Season with smoked sea salt and crushed black pepper
Manar Magdy is a food blogger and editor that holds a diploma in nutrition, health and diet science. She loves cooking and sharing her recipes, something that pushed her to create a blog and start writing and sharing recipes over the internet.