- juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. Raw sugar
- 1 slice of fresh ginger
- leaves of 1–2 twigs of mint
- 500 g 17.6 ounces strawberries
- 1.5 l 50 fluid ounces tonic water
- With your handheld blender, finely mash lime juice, mint, sugar and ginger and pour through a fine sieve and into a small bottle.
- Wash the strawberries and quarter. Put all into your picknick bag and don’t forget about the beverages to add to the punch as well as some glasses and small skewers.
- At your picknick, pour a little mint puree in each glass and add some strawberries. Fill up with tonic. The taste is refreshing thanks to lime and mint, and ginger adds a warm background which is a lovely match with strawberries. By the way: kids might prefer apple spritzer instead of tonic, so you might also take a bottle of the former with you.
- Category: Drink, Punch