This recipe is so versatile. It can be served with tortilla chip at your next soiree or atop fish or chicken for a healthy option. You can control the spice level with the amount of jalapeño you use or if you remove the inner seeds which contain all the heat.
By Robin Runner
- 1 bell pepper (I used red), diced
- ½ pineapple, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of cilantro leaves, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped. If you want more heat – leave the seed in, if not, remove before chopping
- Drizzle of good olive oil
- Combine all of the ingredients and place into a bowl. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to let the flavors enhance and combine to make their magic.