Love grilled cheese sandwiches? Then you must try this spicy recipe. It’s quick, easy and super tasty.
Love grilled cheese sandwiches? You must try this recipe then. Quick, easy and super tasty.
The original post and more recipes can be found at kitchenheist.com
- Author: kitchenHEIST
- Yield: 2 -3 1x
- Category: Sandwich
- 225 g/6 slices Jalapeno and Cheese Bread
- 45 g/3 tbsp butter (softened)
- 135 g/1 heaped cup Mature Cheddar (grated)
- 30 g/3 Spring Onions (sliced)
- Butter each slice of bread on one side. Buttered side will be outside of your sandwich.
- Cover 3 slices with cheese and spring onions on non-buttered side. Top with another slice of bread.
- Cook in a non-stick pan on low heat until bottom is lightly browned (3-5 min), flip it and cook for further 3-5 min or until cheese is melted.
- Vuola, your most awesome grilled cheese sandwich is ready!!