- 4–6 tablespoons mini marshmallows (divided)
- 1 graham cracker (chopped into small pieces)
- 3–4 scoops of Turkey Hill’s All Natural Ice Cream (I used Vanilla Bean and Chocolate Vanilla Bean, divided)
- Hot fudge
- More mini marshmallows (plus squares of chocolate and/or graham cracker pieces to garnish.)
- In a tall glass or ice cream sundae glass, layer half the marshmallows, then two scoops of ice cream, half the graham crackers, thena drizzle of hot fudge sauce. Repeat layers using one or two more scoops of ice cream, depending on the size of your glasses.
- Garnish with a few mini marshmallows, squares of chocolate, and/or graham cracker pieces to serve.
This recipe could easily make two servings. Just use smaller serving glasses. Or serve in bowls starting with 3 scoops of ice cream and just one round of toppings.
This is easily adaptable. Just layer the ingredients you love in the order that makes sense to you. There is no right or wrong!
Make a sundae bar by setting out all ingredients and let guests scoop and layer ingredients as they like.
- Category: Ice Cream