A perfect drink for hot summers, easy quick and deliciously refreshing.
By Anamika Sharma
Rose Syrup and Mint Summer Cooler
A perfect drink for hot summers, easy quick and yummy.
Author: Anamika Sharma
Recipe Type: Drinks
- - Orange Juice (ready made) - 1 teacup
- - Rose Syrup or Roohafza - 2 tablespoon in each glass
- - Lemon Juice - 2 teaspoons
- - Chilled Soda - ¾ bottle
- - Crushed Ice
- - Mint leaves, lemon slices for garnishing.
- Take a tall stem glasses, pour 2 tbsp. rose syrup at the bottom of the glass.
- Tilt the glass and gently pour orange juice, rolling along the sides of the glass.
- Add about ½ tsp lemon juice. Now top each glass with some soda.
- Gently drop some crushed ice cubes into the glass.
- Garnish by fixing a slit lemon slice on the rim of the glass along with a mint leaf.
- Insert a stirrer stick and serve chilled.