Get cozy with roasted sweet potatoes made extra special with a sprinkle of everything seasoning. Simple to make, sure to become a favorite.
2-3 medium sweet potatoes*
- olive oil
- 2–3 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (or another similar seasoning mix)
- Hot Sauce (options but not really)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Wash and slice your sweet potatoes in 1 1/2 inch slices. Drop the slices in your boiling water and cook until very tender. Carefully drain the potatoes and lay them in a single layer on your parchment lined baking sheet.
- Grease the bottom of a measuring cup or drinking glass with a bit of olive oil, then use it to smash each potato slice, being careful not to press all the way through to the parchment. Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and roast for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and crispy around the edges.
- Sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning and drizzle with hot sauce. Enjoy immediately!