- 2 cod fillets thawed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pint of multicolored grape tomatoes I found mine at Trader Joe's
- 1 tsp herbes de Provence or thyme and oregano
- salt and pepper
- juice of 1 lemon
- lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pat fillets dry with a paper towel and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Scatter tomatoes around the fillets.
- Drizzle fish with olive oil. Drizzle tomatoes with oil and mix around with hands.
- Sprinkle fish and tomatoes with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon over fish and place lemon slices on top.
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes until the fish flakes easily and some of the tomatoes have opened.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Season with more salt to taste.