- 18 Chicken mid joints
- 3 pcs NamYee ?fermented red bean curd)
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Honey
- Mix all the ingredients together with the chicken mid joints and marinate over night in the fridge. (Use fork or skewer to poke small holes in the chicken meat for tastier flavour after baked)
- Place 6 pieces chicken mid joints into air fryer or oven and turn temperature to 180C (355F).
- Bake for 7 minutes at one side, brush some marinade over the mid joints, turn over and bake for another 6 minutes or till cooked.