This heart-healthy juice doesn’t need any added sugar to taste sweet and you won’t even notice all the veggies you’re drinking.Print
Beet, Carrot, Apple, Lime, Orange and Ginger Juice
This heart-healthy juice doesn’t need any added sugar to taste sweet and you won’t even notice all the veggies you’re drinking.
- Author: Swathi Iyer
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: Drinks
- 2 cup water – use this only if you’re using a blender to make this juice (if you’re using a juicer, then omit this ingredient)
- 1 large or 2 medium beets (peeled, ends removed and cut into wedges)
- 1 large carrots (washed, peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 large granny smith apple (cut into wedges (core removed))
- a 1-inch piece of fresh ginger (peeled)
- Juice of one lime or lemon
- Juice of one orange
- I don’t have juicer so used my blender to juice this: Peel and chop both ends of the beet and then cut them into chunks.
- Peel your ginger. To peel your ginger, just use the back of a spoon.
- Wash and chop apple into chunks make sure to remove the core in the center, peel and chop up carrots, cut your lemon/lime in half and extract the juice. Extract juice from the orange also.
Swathi ( Ambujom Saraswathy) loves to explore cuisines from all over the world, and write about the ones that she and her family enjoyed on her blog Zesty South Indian kitchen. She loves to gives an Indian touch to several of the world cuisine, and has weakness for freshly baked bread. She is also a mom to two wonderful young kids who gives a up or down vote to the food she creates.