This cheesecake with seasonal blackberries is the perfect end-of-summer dessert.
By Tamara Novacoviç
No bake cheesecake with blackberries
Light no bake cheesecake with seasonal blackberry toppins
Author: Tamara Novacovic
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 5.2 oz (150 g) cookies
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2.4 oz (70 g) butter
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 17.6 oz (500 g) cream cheese
- 3.5 oz (100 g) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 10.5 oz (300 g) blackberries
- 5.2 oz (150 g) sugar
- 1 package powdered gelatin
- 0.84 cups (200 ml) blackberry juice or water
- Combine finely ground cookies with cocoa powder, powdered sugar. Add melted butter, combine well and press into 24 cm diameter round pan. Put in fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Combine cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip cream until stiff peaks form, combine with cheese mixture. Spread over cookie base, leave in fridge while you prepare blackberries.
- Wash blackberries, combine with sugar and juice or water, put on medium heat. When it boils, cook for a few more minutes, remove from heat. Prepare gelatin according to package instructions and add to blackberries. Combine well and let cool to room temperature. Gently pour over filling and let cool in fridge overnight.