Inspired by the New Orleans classic sandwich, this salty and tangy topping pairs perfectly with a savory hot dog.
- 1 16 oz jar Giardiniera, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 of a 5.75 oz jar Green olives sliced, drained and finely chopped
- Hot dogs
- Spicy Mustard
- Put the Giardiniera (marinated veggies) and olives in a food processor and chop until you have very small pieces. (Optional: Set aside a few olives for topping if you want) This amount makes enough to top about 6 hot dogs.
- Grill hot dogs, my guy likes his bun grilled and I don’t…so that’s up to you.
- To build, put the dog in the bun, and then add the mustard and ketchup if you like, and then top with olive mixture.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins