PARTNER POST: May 26 is National Pinot Grigio Day. We’re celebrating with Cavit Wines by sharing refreshing spring and summer recipes that pair perfectly with Pinot Grigio.
Celebrate National Pinot Grigio Day with a cool, refreshing glass of wine paired with grilled fish tacos.
Grilled Fish Tacos
- 1 pound Mahi mahi halibut, cod or Snapper fillets or shrimp
- 3 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper totaste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- Plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn tortillas warmed on the grill
- Red cabbage thinly sliced
- Tomato diced
- Combine lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and cumin. Rub onto fish and let sit for a few minutes while grill heats up.
- Oil grill and grill fish until done.
- Stir together all crema ingredients.
- Assemble tacos with grilled fish, fresh vegetables and a drizzle of crema.
The Honest Cooking editorial team handpicks inspiring culinary stories to share with you that we think are beautiful. As an international online culinary magazine with the ambition to truly change the face of online food media we hope to create an inspiring place for serious culinary debate, salivating recipes, interesting food news and international food-fun.