Since the weather is so hot and humid, this homemade ice cream comes just at the right time.
By Ann Low
Mango is always one of my favourite tropical fruits. I bought some mangoes when they were in season at a very cheap price, come to a dollar a piece and they were very sweet. Since the weather is so hot and humid, this homemade ice cream just came on the right time.
- 300g Fresh Mangoes
- 100g Sugar - adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the fruits
- 140g Mango flavour yoghurt (1 small tub)
- 220g Non-dairy whipping cream (I used fresh topping cream from PH)
- Blend mangoes and sugar together until it becomes puree.
- Mix yoghurt with mango puree
- Whisk non-dairy whipping cream until stiff and mix into the mango mixture, mix thoroughly.
- Pour into container and freeze overnight until it's firm.
Ann Low is the author of Anncoo Journal, and loves to bake and cook for both family and friends. She acquired a strong passion for culinary skills from a very young age by watching her grandmother prepare delicious meals for the family. Ann believes that baking is an art and she wants to share her baking and cooking experiences with everyone in the world.